You can quickly import audio using an existing .mp3 or .m4a file that you downloaded or created in other apps. Most audio file formats are supported.
Before you begin:
- First, prepare the audio file and save this locally to your device or a supported file provider in the ‘Files’ app.
- Open a new note in Noted and you will see icon at the top next to the record button
- Tap the icon and browse to import the audio file to the app.
Tip: iPad (iOS 11 & above) users can use the new drag-drop functionality and directly drop the file in split view.
Follow the steps below to import audio files on Mac:
- Open the note to which you want to import an audio file.
- Click on Note in the top menu bar.
- Select Import Audio in the drop-down menu.
Alternatively, you could simply drag and drop the audio file into the note.